“An enrolling stone gathers no remorse.”
— Swami Beyondananda
I have now been doing my Wiki Politiki radio show /podcast for 13 months. It’s been quite a journey. I have met and interviewed some extraordinary solutionaries and visionaries for my show, and I am happy that folks can access our Conversations for Co-Creation on demand. That means YOUR interview will be available to an ever-widening audience forever (or until the end of the world, whichever comes first.)
Feedback from guests has been positive, and many guests appreciate the conversational nature of the interviews that allows them to go deeper than they normally would. That’s why I feel that many of these interviews will be “evergreen” as they uniquely represent the interviewees’ long-term perspective, and of course there is always the surprise of humor, thanks to the mischievous Swami.
As we begin our second full year of broadcasting, I am even more excited. The next two years will be pivotal, as humanity must face global existential issues like climate change. To do so, we have to have “political climate change” as we evolve from defending ideological positions to facing real problems together.
Taking Wiki Politiki to the next level involves three “upgrades”. First, we want to video broadcast and record the interviews via Zoom video, so that we create a presence on You Tube, and give our community a choice to listen or watch. Second, I am looking to engage an assistant / co-producer in linking these interviews to the communities that would be most interested in them. Finally, I would love to create an informal “consortium of co-hearts” to guide, to advise, and to support this venture.
So, thank you for being a supporter / contributing your wisdom and perspective as a guest on the show.
Here are some of the ways you can help me as I build and extend my platform:
1. Proliferate your interview far and wide, particularly if you like the way it represents you, your ideas, your “work of heart.” Post it on social media, and think of the Facebook groups — or other groups — where it would find an appreciative audience. Here is the link to the page, and please use this link to post.
2. Consider being part of our informal “board of advisors” and help us gain financial traction, promote the show, and suggest guests who would add to the greater conversation.
3. Financial support, and there are several ways of doing this:
• Become a Founder for $333 via PayPal — no, it isn’t tax deductible but as the Swami says, it’s good karma and who knows, you might be able to skip a “karma payment” down the line
• If you have a product or service to share, or even a “cause” you want to support, consider being a sponsor … that gives you 8 30-second spots over two months of shows, and the spots stay with the shows when they are archived … the cost is $500, also via PayPal (These are limited … only two slots available for January and February)
• Make a donation in any amount via PayPal
• Become a Patreon patron for as little as $5 a month, and be an ongoing supporter … these add up!
• Feed two or more birds with one scone, and share Swami’s comedy and the breakthrough book Spontaneous Evolution (now in 25 languages!) with your friends, family and co-hearts
4. Share Wiki Politiki with your community and encourage them to listen, patronize and support the show.